hello friends friendly reminder
pls don’t upset my friends
bcos when you upset my friends you upset me
and when if you upset me
i’ll break your necks
|—||Haruki Murakami (South of the Border, West of the Sun)|
“You can really shred that Eddie Van Halen solo, little girl. But can you down 8 lagers at once?” Alex Van Halen
♤♤♤ Elegant Gibson Tuck ♤♤♤
The Gibson tuck [also known as the Gibson roll] is a vintage hair style dating from Edwardian times. Simple to achieve, it works well with any Edwardian, Victorian, feminine or Gothic inspired look.
Required items: one hair elastic and hair pins as required.
- Comb your hair through and tie it into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck using a elastic hair band.
- Part your hair at the very back, just above the elastic hair band.
- Take the end of your ponytail and flip it upwards, then pass it downwards through the parting you have just created and pull tight if necessary.
- Repeat step 3 once or twice more, depending on the length of your hair and then tuck up the remaining loose ends and pin to secure.
- Enjoy your elegant updo ♤
Meeperme’s 50 Follower Giveaway! Yay!
506,000 followers and I have all this shit so hey! Let’s do a giveaway!
- You must be following me to be eligible to win. I will be checking!
- Likes and reblogs both count!
- You may reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your followers!
- No side/giveaway blogs please!
- I will pick a few winners. Winning does not guarantee EVERYTHING in this picture. It will be split up.
- You must be okay with giving me your address!
- All the Anime DVDs pictured!
- Manga pictured, and much more.
- Pictured Pokemon Movies/DVDs
- Bamboo Create drawing tablet!
- My old Bamboo Pen tablet.
- Karkat and Terezi Horns with troll facepaint.
- About 500 erasers (pictured)
- Death Note wallscrolls
- Various figurines (pictured)
- Hello Kitty bag
- Tokidoki and Hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases
- Aperture Science scarf
- Plush Tarepanda! :3
- Lion hat and fox hat.
- Gold Skullcandy Lowrider headphones
You may message me any questions you have! :D
Ends May 25th!